Why a VPS?
Internode's VPS solution delivers the superior bandwidth and high availability benefits of data centre hosting; combined with the flexibility and security of a dedicated device.
- All Virtual Private Server infrastructure is located and managed in Australia.
- The VPS platform features high-performance hardware operating under VMWare vSphere, delivering powerful virtualisation and recovery capabilities.
- Redundant connectivity is provided through a Cisco powered gigabit network, capable of IPv6 support.
- Hosted in facilities that offer ASIO T4 and ISO27001 compliance.
- VPS capabilities include: redundancy, firewalling, monitoring, and management of hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
Virtual Private Server Plans and Pricing
| Virtual Private Server|| Extra Options|
† View: Virtual Private Server Service Description | VPS Application Guide | VPS Product Information PDF
† The Total Minimum Price represents 6 months of VPS rental at $120 per month, plus the 6 month setup charge ($400). Excess charges apply to Internet traffic above the specified quotas.
Starting from$120.00per month
The entry VPS solution includes:
Min Price: $1,120.00 †
- An Internet Virtual Data Centre (VDC)
- A Public IP address
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 CPU core with a minimum speed of 2 GHz
- 30 GB of storage
- 25 GB of Internet usage
- Basic management
- Backup service with 1 day retention
- Online server management portal
Internode offers customisable options
and flexibility to meet most needs.
Enhance your VPS with extra options, including:
- Up to an extra 30 public IP addresses (/27 subnet)
- Up to 32 GB of RAM
- Up to 6 CPU cores with a minimum speed of 2 GHz
- Up to 1000 GB of storage
- Up to 1000 GB of Internet usage
- Operating System and application management
- Up to 30-day retention backup service
- Dedicated redundant link firewall management
- Server and software monitoring
A VPS is a great cost-effective alternative to a dedicated sever and co-location. It can be configured for a number of things such as website hosting, email, e-commerce, file serving, and more.
Internode's ’VPS’ can be delivered directly to the Internet or directly to an Internode Business Connect (IBC) solution. You can also set up a Virtual Private Data Centre (VDC). This allows unmetered communication, via a private network, between all VPS's placed within your Virtual Data Centre.
Internode's Virtual Private Servers cater for more advanced solutions including:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008
(Web, Standard, and Data Centre)
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
(Standard and Premium)
- Windows Server Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Applications
- SQL Server 2005 or 2008
(Web, SQL Workgroup Server, and SQL Server Standard)
- Exchange 2007 or 2010
(Standard, Standard Plus, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus)
- Sharepoint 2007 or 2010
(Server Standard and Enterprise)
- Microsoft Office
(Standard and Professional Plus)
- Microsoft Office Visio
(Standard, Professional, and Premium)
- Windows Server Remote Desktop Service
- Linux Operating Systems
- Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, and Ubuntu.
- Linux Applications
- LAMP for Unix
- Hadoop for Unix
We've highlighted some of the capabilities of the Internode Virtual Private Server:
- Management of all hardware and relevant support
- High availability 99.9%
- Large selection of Microsoft Windows and Unix Operating Systems available
- Management of all infrastructure hardware
- Operating System installation and licence management
- Backup Services
- Business benefits from online control of the Virtual Private Server, including:
- Reverse DNS management
- Traffic usage reports
- Notification management
- VPS portal user management
- VPS Stop, Start, Restart, and Reset control
- Monitoring services
- Operating System and/or application management
- Firewall Management
- Professional Services