The iPOP service provides high performance Internet access at a number of multi-tenanted business premises.
Speeds range from ADSL/ADSL2+ (from 256/64 kbps to 24/2.5 Mbps) through to Ethernet at 10, 100 or 1,000 Mbps.
iPOP services are delivered via direct Ethernet or optical fibre connections, with no additional telecommunications services or routing equipment required.
- High reliability broadband services with Priority Business Support, backed by our Service Level Agreement.
- Flexible range of plans starting from 256/64 kbps and scaling through to 1 Gbps. Business ADSL/ADSL2+ plans and speeds - including 24/2.5 Mbps - are delivered over high performance optical fibre (available at most iPOPs).
- Direct access to the Internode International IP Network.
- Static IP address, with options for subnets and BGP routing.
- Supports Internode's advanced IPv6 capabilities.
- Includes up to five spam & virus filtered email accounts, casual dialup account, and iPass global roaming service.
Internode iPOP enabled buildings:
- 54 Currie St Adelaide
- 128 Hindley St Adelaide*
- 33 King William St Adelaide*
- 90 King William St Adelaide*
- 91 King William St Adelaide*
- 187 Rundle St Adelaide*
- 19 Morphett St Adelaide*
- Innovation House, Technology Park
Buildings noted with a * now have access to Business Extreme 24/2.5 Mbps over fibre.
Internode can also provide Ethernet services at most major data centres and metropolitan business locations across Australia.