Internode's Dialup Internet services provide local call access everywhere in Australia, and support both traditional analog modems as well as digital ISDN connections.
We include a range of useful features including email/webmail, global roaming, static IP addressing and more.
- Business Dial Single - $44.95 per month offers single channel connectivity - perfect for low-cost permanent Internet access.
- Business Dial Dual - $89.95 per month - this dual channel service is often used with an ISDN Basic Rate Access, as it supports permanent connectivity of two channels.
- Business Dial Four - $179.95 per month - our four channel dial service provides up to 256 kbps of connectivity - suitable for areas where broadband is unavailable.
- Home Dial Plans - from $10 per month - other Dialup plans are available for casual dialup requirements - please refer to the Home Dial section of our web site.
†All plans include an allowance of 744 'channel hours' access per month per channel - equivalent to a 24x7 permanent connection. If you exceed this (!) then $1/hour excess charges apply.
To signup for Internode Dialup, simply download the application form via the white PDF Order Form button below. Please complete this form, and then fax, post, or otherwise deliver it back to us! Download Adobe Reader to view PDF files.
- Local call everywhere - Access via local call rates, Australia-wide. Please confirm call rates with your phone provider.
- Modem or ISDN - Our dialup accounts can be accessed via either an analog modems (including '56k') or a digital ISDN connection, at no extra cost! Please note however that ISDN costs (including installation, line rental & call charges) are very different to the traditional analog phone lines - check this carefully with your ISDN provider.
- Local Expert Support - Our award-winning customer support is available 7 days a week.
- Email Accounts - Up to 5 free email accounts can be established, all with email spam and virus filtering & webmail access and more.
- Static IP address with no session limits - Suitable for business Internet applications such as hosting servers and Internet VPNs.
- Global Roaming - We offer a global roaming facility for dialup, Wi-Fi and hotel Ethernet access across the world via iPass (separate usage charges apply).
- No Quota Restrictions - Your Dialup connection is never shaped by Internode, regardless of your download volumes.
- Designed for permanent access with no timers - please refer to Home Dial plans for casual or 'ad-hoc' dialup options.
- We support both standard ISDN data calls at no additional charge.
- Contact your ISDN provider for ISDN service fees and call charges, if required.
- Static IP address included - useful for applications requiring the operation of servers, Internet Virtual Private networks, etc. Additional IP addresses available on request (extra charges apply).
- An excess fee of $1/hr applies if you exceed the nominated total number of 'channel hours' per month.
- We recommend using our PoP Finder to determine the best number for local-call access to our dialup service.
- Conditions may change - if service conditions are changed in the future, customers will be permitted to cease using the service without penalty if the new conditions are not accepted. Internode services are non-refundable.
Dialup Internet Services
You will require equipment (such as a modem) and a telephone access line (either PSTN or ISDN) to access the Internode Dialup Internet service. Internode are not responsible for providing this hardware or telephone access lines; nor are we responsible for any call charges incurred in accessing the service.
Account Application Notes
When you apply for a Dialup Internet service, you should be aware of certain obligations and conditions once the order form is received by Internode.
Please be aware that when you sign the application form you are signing to say that you acknowledge and accept the Internode Standard Form of Agreement documents (including our Acceptable Usage Policy) - these documents are available here. Please call us if you would like any help interpreting these documents.
Billing & Notifications
Tax invoices, Internode Bulletins and other notifications are sent to your Internode email address. Please refer to the configuration sheet (supplied when your service is activated) for details of your Internode email address. You can automatically forward these emails to a preferred email account if required, via our online Email Management system.
Please note that the first monthly service charge and the establishment charge must be paid in full before Internode can activate the service.
Posting of paper invoices is available but discouraged for environmental reasons, and if requested will attract a $1.50 surcharge per invoice. Surcharges also apply to payments made by credit card - full details on this and our other payment options are available on our Accounts and Billing page.
Home Dialup Internet Plans
Other Dialup plans are available for casual or residential use - please see our Residential Dialup page for further information.
All quoted pricing includes GST.