Timed charges for calls to National, Mobiles and International destinations are assessed on a per second basis, with a minimum assessed duration of one minute per call.
Call charges may vary over time. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to confirm the current call prices.
Call Rate Details
- Local Calls: The 18 cent untimed local call applies to calls made to fixed lines within your local call area.
- National Calls: The 15 cent per minute national call rate applies to all fixed line calls within Australia (i.e. numbers starting with 02, 03, 07 or 08); excluding destinations within your local call area.
- Mobile Calls: The 'Mobile' rate applies to calls made to any standard mobile phone in Australia (starting with a prefix of 04).
- International Calls: The 'International' rates apply to calls outside of Australia, and vary depending on the country/destination you are calling. You'll find calls to fixed line phones in most popular destinations - including New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, Greece & Italy - are just 15 cents per minute (plus a 15 cent flagfall). View a complete list of International call rates.
- 13 & 1300 - 30 cents untimed
- 18 & 1800 Freecall - no charge
- 000 Emergency Services - no charge
- 1223 Directory Assistance - 50 cents untimed
- 1225 International Directory Assistance - $1.65 untimed
- Information - 1100 Dial Before You Dig, 1194 Time and 1196 Weather all 40 cents untimed
- 016 Paging - 22 cents
- 019 Analog Modem - 18 cents
- 1234 Premium Call Connect - $1.40 per call, plus 99 cents per connection request
- 12456 Call Connect - $1.40 per call, plus 99 cents per connection request
- 125 Customer Service Numbers - 25 cents untimed
- Reverse Charge & Third Party Charge Calls - $4.25 plus applicable call charges at the standard Telstra Retail rate
- MobileSat - $3.00 per minute, one minute minimum charge
- Preferential and Extended Zone Calls - 22 cents untimed (applicable to remote area customers only)
Text (SMS) messages sent from a compatible handset are 25 cents each.
Any call types not listed above are charged at the standard Telstra Retail rate.
NodeLine offers a range of useful call handling features.
Calls not handled by NodeLine
NodeLine does not support calls to premium rate services, these start with the prefix '190'.
Any calls that you make using a per-call carrier over-ride code may be charged directly to you by that carrier.