High Quality VoIP
We've engineered our broadband network to prioritise NodePhone traffic and utilised carrier-grade switches, meaning a consistently high quality experience - every call. And using our recommended hardware means your calls can switch over automatically to a conventional phone line (if you have one), should your Internet connection be unavailable.
NodePhone VoIP delivers a unique approach to next generation phone services:
- Free Setup & No Long Term Contract - There's no charge to setup a standard NodePhone VoIP account; and no long term contracts to worry about.
- Caller ID Included - Enjoy Calling Line Identification ('caller ID') at no additional charge.
- Advanced Voicemail - A sophisticated voicemail system - with the option of receiving voicemail as email - is included, with no additional ongoing or usage charges.
- Local Numbering - Each NodePhone VoIP service is assigned one telephone number. You can choose a number that is 'local' to where you live - from any of the more than 2000 local calling zones across Australia. It's a regular telephone number and your customers can call it just like any other phone number.
- Bring Your Own Number - Alternatively, you can keep your existing phone number, when you move to NodePhone VoIP with Internode NBN or Naked ADSL broadband services.
- Online Toolbox - Conveniently set your Call Forwards, Speed Dials, MultiLine, Call Barring and other features, as well as download your call records, via a simple online user interface.
Easy To Use
NodePhone VoIP is designed to be completely 'transparent' - you simply make and receive phone calls in the usual way.
- Using our recommended Billion VoIP ADSL router hardware and configurations, you keep using your existing telephone handsets.
- You can also keep using your existing phone handsets with a FRITZ!Box VoIP router; or utilise the DECT cordless phone base station,
- Alternatively, the Gigaset IP/DECT cordless phone system enables NodePhone VoIP if you don't have a VoIP router.
Either way, you don't need to turn your computer on to use the phone! Learn more about NodePhone VoIP hardware.
- NodePhone VoIP can be used on any broadband Internet service speed of 512/128 kbps or greater; although for the best quality an Internode ADSL2+ service is recommended.
Corporate VoIP Solutions
NodePhone VoIP has some great benefits for larger business customers too:
- NodePhone VoIP MultiLine in conjunction with an IP PABX phone system gives you the ability to add additional calling capacity online and in minutes.
- NodePhone VoIP Business Trunks provides connectivity to on-premise business IP PABX systems, including 100 number in-dial ranges for direct extension dialling.
- NodePhone VoIP Hosted PABX is a complete corporate IP telephony solution 'in the cloud', and is ideal for multi-site enterprises.