Check out these extra features and add-on products which you can use to enhance your Internode broadband service.
- Data Blocks provide a convenient 'on-demand top up' to your monthly ADSL broadband or NodeMobile Data 3G quota.
- Power and Business Packs - turbo charge your ADSL broadband service. These packs add additional features such as a static IP, faster speed shaping, unmetered uploads, and priority business support to any current Easy ADSL broadband plan.
- Personal Webspace - Up to 50 MB of your own webspace, where you can create a personal web page for viewing across the Internet.
- Network Firewall - this complimentary and optional security feature blocks some common Internet 'ports' that are used to transmit spam, viruses, or other malicious attacks against customer computers, routers and modems. This feature is available to all ADSL, NodeMobile Data, Wireless DSL, Fibre to the Home and Dialup customers.
- Unmetered Entertainment and Content - we provide access to a range of entertainment features and services to help you get the most out of your Internode broadband.
- IPv6 - we're ready now, and you can be too. Internode's network is one of the first in Australia with full 'dual-stack' IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity. We're also one of the first ISP's in the world to make 'dual-stack' IPv4 and IPv6 available directly to our broadband customers!
- Fully featured email - up to 5 email accounts are available with each Internode service - these include features such as spam and virus scanning, secure encrypted IMAP, POP3 and SMTP, webmail, generous storage and sending limits, and more.
- Dialup - Cost effective, entry-level connectivity to the Internet - available from anywhere in Australia.