Internode's Dialup Internet services provide local call access everywhere in Australia, and support both traditional analog modems as well as digital ISDN connections.
We include a range of useful features including email/webmail, global roaming, personal webspace and more.
- Home Dial Casual - $10 per month - offers 10 hours of connectivity per month, perfect for casual, low-cost Internet access. Excess usage (beyond 10 hours per month) is charged at a very competitive hourly rate.
- Home Dial UL - $24.95 per month - is suitable for more intensive requirements. This plan includes 744 hours of single channel connectivity per month - if you somehow manage to use more than that (!) then excess charges apply.
- Business Dial Plans - from $44.95 per month - other plans are available for multiple channel and static IP requirements - please refer to the Business Dial section of our web site.
||Not applicable †
†The UL plan includes an allowance of 744 "channel hours" access per month - equivalent to a single channel, 24x7. If you exceed this (!) then $1/hour excess charges apply.
To signup for Internode Dialup, simply download the application form via the white PDF Order Form button below. Please complete this form, and then fax, post, or otherwise deliver it back to us! Download Adobe Reader to view PDF files.
- Local call everywhere - Access via local call rates, Australia-wide. Please confirm call rates with your phone provider.
- Modem or ISDN - Our dialup accounts can be accessed via either an analog modems (including '56k') or a digital ISDN connection, at no extra cost! Please note however that ISDN costs (including installation, line rental & call charges) are very different to the traditional analog phone lines - check this carefully with your ISDN provider.
- Local Expert Support - Our award-winning customer support is available 7 days a week.
- Email Accounts - Up to 5 free email accounts can be established, all with email spam and virus filtering & webmail access and more.
- Dynamic IP address - Suitable for residential Internet access. If you need static IP addressing to host servers, we recommend our Business Dialup Internet services.
- Global Roaming - We offer a global roaming facility for dialup, Wi-Fi and hotel Ethernet access across the world via iPass (separate usage charges apply).
- Included Webspace - 50 Mbyte webspace is available for personal, non-commercial use.
- No Quota Restrictions - Your Dialup connection is never shaped by Internode, regardless of your download volumes.
- No resale of bandwidth - access provided for personal and immediate family use only.
- We support both standard ISDN data calls and also ISDN 'Data-Over-Voice' calls, at no additional charge.
- Contact your ISDN provider for ISDN service fees and call charges, if required.
- Designed for ad-hoc use, with an 8 hour session limit and a 1 hour idle timer. Please refer to Business Dial plans if you need a permanent link.
- Designed for single channel, 56k analog modem or ISDN access - please refer to Business Dial plans for multi-channel options.
- Dynamic IP address only - please refer to Business Dial plans for static IP options.
- An excess fee of $1/hr applies if you exceed the nominated total number of 'channel hours' per month.
- We recommend using our PoP Finder to determine the best number for local-call access to our dialup service.
- Conditions may change - if service conditions are changed in the future, customers will be permitted to cease using the service without penalty if the new conditions are not accepted. Internode services are non-refundable.
Dialup Internet Services
You will require equipment (such as a modem) and a telephone access line (either PSTN or ISDN) to access the Internode Dialup Internet service. Internode are not responsible for providing this hardware or telephone access lines; nor are we responsible for any call charges incurred in accessing the service.
Account Application Notes
When you apply for a Dialup Internet service, you should be aware of certain obligations and conditions once the order form is received by Internode.
Please be aware that when you sign the application form you are signing to say that you acknowledge and accept the Internode Standard Form of Agreement documents (including our Acceptable Usage Policy) - these documents are available here. Please call us if you would like any help interpreting these documents.
Billing & Notifications
Tax invoices, Internode Bulletins and other notifications are sent to your Internode email address. Please refer to the configuration sheet (supplied when your service is activated) for details of your Internode email address. You can automatically forward these emails to a preferred email account if required, via our online Email Management system.
Please note that the first monthly service charge and establishment charge must be paid in full before Internode can activate the service.
Posting of paper invoices is available but discouraged for environmental reasons, and if requested will attract a $1.50 surcharge per invoice. Surcharges also apply to payments made by credit card - full details on this and our other payment options are available here.
Business Dialup Internet Plans
Other Dialup plans are available for multiple channel and static IP requirements - please refer here for further information.
All quoted pricing includes GST.