At Internode we're constantly enhancing our products. This page lists a number of Internode products that are no longer available for new connections. However, existing customers on these products remain fully supported.
End of Sale Product Information
- Fetch TV Full
On 1 February 2015 a new Entertainment Plus pack was launched, and Fetch TV Full could no longer be supported.
- Internode Combos
Combos - ADSL, home phone, mobile SIM, and Fetch TV - were available from November 2012 to October 2013.
- NodeMobile Data Hardware
NodeMobile Data modems and personal hotspots available from 13 May to 25 November 2014.
- The Eve Promotion - Easy Broadband
The Eve Promotion ran from October to December 2012. This page details the Eve Easy Broadband promotion.
- The Summer SIM Giveaway
Offering six months of included NodeMobile SIM credit, Summer SIM ran from October 2012 to March 2013.
- NBN First Release
The National Broadband Network's five "first release" trial sites. Full NBN services were launched on 1 October 2011.
- Fetch TV Lite and Fetch TV Full
Information about the Fetch TV plans that were available from November 2011 to July 2013.
- NodeMobile Handsets
Mobile handset pricing and availability from 9 April 2013 to 15 November 2014.
- NodeMobile Voice 3G
Our original SIM-only NodeMobile plans were available from August 2012 to July 2013.
- The Eve Promotion - Easy Naked
The Eve Promotion ran from October to December 2012. This page details the Eve Easy Naked promotion.
- FibrePhone on OptiComm
Delivered a landline phone service over fibre infrastructure at selected new housing estates.
- SA Regional Fixed-Wireless
Internode's Fixed-Wireless Broadband operates in selected regional areas of South Australia - including the Coorong, Yorke Peninsula, and the Riverlands/Murraylands.
Current ADSL Plans - Internode Easy Broadband
On 8 February 2011, the Internode ADSL range was simplified to four product families:
In general, these plans are the equivalent of our previous 'Home ADSL' products.
SOHO & Business ADSL => ADSL Option Packs
Internode Easy ADSL 'Option Packs' deliver similar additional benefits as our previous 'SOHO ADSL' and 'Business ADSL' products, and can be added to any of the new Internode ADSL plans:
- The Power Pack ($10 per month) is equivalent to SOHO ADSL
- The Business Pack ($30 per month) is equivalent to Business ADSL
If you are on a Grandfathered ADSL plan…
Existing customers on 'grandfathered' or non-current ADSL plans can simply request an online plan change to a current plan. You'll be changed to the new plan on your next monthly rollover date.
- There are no 'once-off' charges to change your ADSL plan - from the next monthly billing cycle, you'll simply start paying the monthly rental of the new plan that you select.
- Selecting a new plan does not affect your contract term with Internode.
- You can change plans - up or down in value - as often as you like.
The plans that are available to you in the online plan changer are specific to your current physical broadband connection. The following four headings explain how each of the previous plans translate to the four current ADSL plan families.
1. Extreme ADSL2+ => Easy Broadband
Extreme ADSL2+ has now been superseded by Internode Easy Broadband. Customers with existing Extreme ADSL2+ services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Broadband plans.
2. Ultra, UltraLine and UltraBundle => Easy Bundle
Ultra, UltraLine & UltraBundle have now been superseded by Internode Easy Bundle. Customers with existing Ultra, UltraLine & UltraBundle services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Bundle plans. This simply involves a change to your monthly download quota and spend:
- It does not affect your current NodePhone plan.
- It does not affect the speed of your connection. UltraLine customers who would like to upgrade to ADSL2+, are welcome to do so after submitting a plan change to Easy Bundle.
3. NakedExtreme and NakedUltra ADSL2+ => Easy Naked
NakedExtreme (via Agile) and NakedUltra (via Optus) have now been superseded by Internode Easy Naked. Customers with existing NakedExtreme and NakedUltra services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Naked plans.
4. ADSL Standard, Plus, TwoPlus and Fast => Easy Reach
ADSL Standard and ADSL Fast were two families of ADSL products delivered using the Telstra Wholesale (TW) broadband access network. Over the years this has included a large number of Internode ADSL plans:
- Various plans at fixed speeds such as 256/64 kbps, 512/128 kbps, 512/512 kbps and 1500/256 kbps - including the 'Starter' and 'Standard' plans;
- A number of plans at the higher speeds of OPEN1 (up to 8 Mbps / 384 kbps) and OPEN2 (up to 20/1 Mbps) - including the 'High', Plus', 'TwoPlus' and 'Fast' plans.
Customers with any of these services can simply plan change to any of the current Internode Easy Reach plans.
Grandfathered NodePhone VoIP plans
There are two grandfathered NodePhone plans. Existing customers who have NodePhone VoIP services on these plans are welcome to remain on the plans - it's simply a matter of no new connections:
- NodePhone1 provided 'outbound' VoIP calls only. Note these services may be cancelled if they have not made any billable calls for more than 12 months - you will be notified prior to any such cancellation.
- NodePhone2-Special is a promotional plan with included calls, originally offered in the early days of Naked and Ultra ADSL. It has recently been reintroduced with Easy Naked. Existing customers can remain on this plan as long as they continue to maintain an equivalent Internode Naked or Ultra ADSL service.