This guide is suitable for Fetch TV over Fibre to the Home (FTTH) connections using a Billion 6404VGP-R3 router.
What we'll cover:
- Logging on to your Billion 6404VGP-R3 router
- Configuring Fetch TV
Not what you're looking for? Try the IPv6 guide for Billion 6404VGP-R3 routers instead.
Logging into the Billion 6404VGP-R3 router
- Ensure your computer is connected to your Billion 6404VGP-R3.
- Open your preferred web browser, e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Enter the following number into the address bar and then hit Enteron your keyboard:
- 192.168.1.254 (this is known as an IP Address)
Figure 1: Entering the IP address into your web browser
- The modem Log In page will open. You will be prompted for a username and password.
- Click Login to log in to the router.
Configuring your Billion 6404VGP-R3 for Fetch TV
- Log in to the router as per the instructions above.
- Select Advanced from the menu to the left side of the screen. The menu options will change.
- Select Configuration. Further menu options will appear underneath.
- Select Advanced and further menu options will appear underneath that.
- Select IGMP.
- Set IGMP Proxy to Enable.
- Set IGMP Snooping to Enable.
Figure 2: Configuring the IGMP settings
- Click Apply, then click Save Config at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Apply again to save your settings.
Figure 3: Saving your configuration
Congratulations! You have successfully configured the Fetch TV IPTV settings on your Billion 6404VGP-R3 router.
If you're looking to also set up another service on your Billion 6404VGP-R3 router, please refer to our other guides:
If you are having trouble setting up your router or would like to clarify some of the steps, please contact our Support Team.