Phone and Broadband Bundling
Saving money on broadband is a piece of cake. All you need is an eligible broadband plan and a NodeLine phone service.
Simply sign up (or change plans) to an eligible broadband plan. Then transfer your fixed-line telephone service to NodeLine. We'll take care of the rest - and you'll receive a discount on your broadband every month.
If you're a new customer, you can sign up for broadband and NodeLine at the same time!
Why would I bundle?
There's three great reasons to bundle your broadband with NodeLine:
- Your broadband will be billed to you at the 'bundled' price.
Depending on the broadband plan, the bundling discount is a minimum of $10 per month.
- NodeLine is a great value telephone service.
And you can save money on call charges too with our competitive call rates.
- Enjoy the convenience of a single supplier.
Our services are designed to work together, and you'll receive a single bill for both your phone and broadband.
Which plans are eligible for bundling?
All Internode residential, business, and corporate customers are eligible for bundling. You just need an eligible broadband plan delivered over a NodeLine telephone service.
Eligible broadband plans are:
- Current Easy Broadband plans
- Current Easy Broadband Biz plans
if bundled with NodeLine Biz
- Previous Reach Fibre plans
- Previous Easy Broadband plans
(released after 28 April 2010)
- Previous Extreme ADSL2+ plans
(released after March 2010)
- Current Easy Reach plans
- Current Easy Reach Biz plans
if bundled with NodeLine Biz
- Previous South Brisbane Fibre plans
- Previous Easy Reach plans
(released after 17 November 2010)
- Previous ADSL Standard and ADSL Fast plans
(released after December 2009)
That's all there is to it! No minimum spend requirements, contract terms, or anything tricky. As long as you're on an eligible broadband plan with a NodeLine service, you'll receive the bundled pricing.
How do I bundle?
Taking advantage of the bundling discount is easy:
- If you're an existing customer, just transfer your phone to NodeLine. If you're on an older broadband plan, you'll need to request a plan change first so you're on an eligible plan.
- If you're a new customer, simply sign up online for an eligible broadband plan - and transfer your phone at the same time!
Do I have to bundle?
No - bundling is optional on ADSL.
You can use another phone provider if you prefer, however you won't be eligible for the bundling discount. You'll receive your broadband at the 'standalone' monthly pricing.
Of course, if it's an ADSL service, you'll still need to maintain an active phone service for your ADSL to function!
How will I know if I'm receiving the bundling discount?
Simply check your bill. Your broadband charges will match up with the 'bundled' price on our website.
If you run into any problems, our billing team will be happy to help.