Spend Management is a key feature of NodeMobile, allowing you to control how much you spend each month.
- By default, NodeMobile has a limit of $500 in excess charges per month. Beyond this, the service is automatically suspended. You can reduce this limit by calling us on 1300 304 718.
- Furthermore, each of the monthly value inclusions has usage alerts, and each usage type has an individual monthly spend limit. The NodeMobile online toolbox allows you to adjust these limits to suit your spend management needs.
For information on NodeMobile charges, see Terms and Conditions.
Spend Management of Included Value
- Monthly Included Call and Message Value
You'll receive alerts when you have used 85% and 100% of your Included Call and Message Value. After this, you can make calls and send messages at the standard rates - up to $200 per month. At that point all outgoing calls (excluding emergency services) will be barred to avoid bill shock!
- Monthly Included International Call Value
You'll receive alerts when you have used 85% and 100% of your Included International Call Value. After this, you can make calls at the standard rates - up to $200 per month. At that point outgoing International calls will be barred to avoid bill shock!
- Monthly Included Data
Alerts will be sent at 50%, 85%, and 100% of the data monthly inclusion. Up to $200 in excess charges are allowed to accrue before the data component of your mobile service is disabled.
Alerts are sent via email and SMS. Any barring or disabling remains in place until your next monthly roll-over date.
Spend Management of Other Transaction Types
International Calls are initially barred, which is a deliberate part of our spend management and security process. These calls are barred initially even if your plan has a monthly Included International Call Value amount.
- To make international calls, call us on 1300 304 718 and set your maximum spend limit (up to $200).
- Email and SMS usage alerts will be sent at 85% and 100% of your spend limit.
- International calls will be barred at 100% of your spend limit.
International Roaming is disabled by default.
- To enable International Roaming, please call us on 1300 304 718 well before you intend to travel.
- You can enable International Roaming on a temporary basis (90 days) or permanently.
- Please refer to the International Roaming page for further information.
Premium SMS and Content is also disabled by default.
- To use Premium SMS and Content services, please contact us on 1300 304 718.
- A maximum spend limit of $25 per month applies to Premium SMS and Content.
Important Caveat Regarding Spend Management
Billing information is not received instantly by Internode after usage has occurred, and can be delayed by 2-3 days. This may be significantly longer in the case of International Roaming.
This delay means that spend limits can be out of date by the time they are applied. It's important to be aware that you remain responsible for charges due to usage beyond the spend limit.
Call and data usage charges apply beyond the included value and/or spend limit. For more information about these charges, see Call Rates.