High Quality VoIP
We've engineered our broadband network to prioritise NodePhone traffic and utilised carrier-grade switches, meaning a consistently high quality experience - every call. And using our recommended hardware means your calls can switch over automatically to a conventional phone line (if you have one), should your Internet connection be unavailable.
NodePhone VoIP delivers a unique approach to next generation phone services:
- $0 Setup and no long-term Contract
There's no charge to setup a standard NodePhone VoIP account, and no long term contracts to worry about.
- Advanced Voicemail
NodePhone VoIP includes an advanced voicemail system with no deposit or retrieval charges. You can even receive your voicemail messages as emails!
- Local Numbering
You can choose a number that is 'local' to your business, from any of the more than 2,000 local calling zones across Australia.
- Online Toolbox
Set your Call Forwards, Speed Dials, MultiLine, Call Barring, and other features, as well as download your call records, via a simple online user interface.
- Incoming Caller ID
See the phone number of incoming calls (if they haven't blocked their Outgoing Caller ID).
- Bring Your Own Number
Alternatively, you can keep your existing phone number, when you move to NodePhone VoIP with Internode NBN or Naked ADSL broadband services.
Easy To Use
NodePhone VoIP is designed to be completely 'transparent' - you simply make and receive phone calls in the usual way.
- Use our recommended FRITZ!Box VoIP routers and keep using your existing telephone handsets.
- You can also use the FRITZ!Box's built-in DECT base station - with your own DECT handsets, or with the excellent FRITZ!Fon handsets.
Either way, you don't need to turn your computer on to use the phone! Learn more about NodePhone VoIP hardware.
NodePhone VoIP can be used on any broadband Internet service speed of 512/128 kbps or greater. For the best quality, an Internode ADSL2+ service is recommended.
Corporate VoIP Solutions
NodePhone VoIP has some great benefits for larger business customers too:
- NodePhone VoIP MultiLine in conjunction with an IP PABX phone system gives you the ability to add additional calling capacity online and in minutes.
- NodePhone VoIP Business Trunks provides connectivity to on-premise business IP PABX systems, including 100 number in-dial ranges for direct extension dialling.