Major Product Updates for ADSL and NodePhone
- Naked and NakedExtreme ADSL2+ now from $49.95.
- NodePhone2 bundles cut call costs.
- Doubled Data Blocks deliver twice the value.
With no third-party line rental charges, Naked and Naked Extreme ADSL2+ offer a monthly saving of $20 or more compared to paying for separate voice and broadband services. Combined with Internode's popular NodePhone Voice over Broadband phone service, customers can not only save on phone line rental, but also on phone calls!
The following two new plans have been introduced, both new services are priced at just $49.95 per month:
- Home-NakedExtreme-5 - delivered on Internode's own network over extended distances, and now with a fixed price entry plan with a five gigabyte (5 GB) monthly quota.
- Home-Naked-1 - available nationwide through our partner network, this plan offers a similar service with a one gigabyte (1 GB) monthly data quota, for customers not in an area directly served by Internode's NakedExtreme equipment.
Internode has also introduced static IP SOHO versions of these new plans for $59.95 and $69.95, with high upload speeds via Annex M on NakedExtreme.
As an added benefit, all NakedExtreme ADSL2+ and Naked ADSL2+ customers can now select an enhanced NodePhone2-Special plan - no establishment charges, no monthly rental, and $10 of included call credit every month!
For more information on these new plans and Internode's other Naked and NakedExtreme ADSL2+ plans, click on one of the links below:
- NakedExtreme ADSL2+ - View Home Plans | View SOHO Plans
- Naked ADSL2+ - View Home Plans | View SOHO Plans
- Existing customers can change to these new plans in My Internode.
Internode has also launched a range of new NodePhone2 service bundles.
The new NodePhone2 plans now start at just $5 per month and all NodePhone2 plans now include a monthly call credit.
|Service||Establishment||Monthly Fee||Monthly Call Credit|
Unlike many other VoIP bundles, this call credit applies to any type of call - to local, national, mobile or international destinations. The new monthly inclusions apply to all new sign ups, as well as all existing NodePhone2 customers. Existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the new plans.
For more information on NodePhone, click below:
- NodePhone for Home and Residential
- NodePhone for Business and Corporate
- Existing customers can change their NodePhone plan in My Internode.
In another significant move, Internode has doubled the size of its Broadband Data Blocks for the same price.
Data Blocks are an innovation introduced by Internode last year as a download quota 'top up' program that provides a user-friendly alternative to excess charges or slower speeds through 'shaping'. If a customer exceeds their broadband plan's monthly download quota, he or she can buy a "data block" of the size required to keep downloading at full speed for a predictable cost.
The $5 Data Block doubles in quota, from 1 GB to 2 GB; and the $10 Data Block rises from 2 GB to 4 GB. Higher quota data blocks offer an even better effective rate; for example the popular $15 Data Block now delivers a boost of 10 GB, on-demand.