Internode tops reliability table in Broadband Survey
Published at http://whirlpool.net.au/survey/2009/, the 2009 Australian Broadband Survey is an annual four-week survey conducted by tech-savvy website Whirlpool. The survey reports that 85.7 per cent of Internode’s customers were “very happy” with the reliability of their Internet connection during 2009.
In a separate question, 97.8 per cent of Internode’s customers responded that they would recommend the national broadband company to others. Internode also turned in a chart-topping performance in connection quality for gamers, with 57.5 per cent of respondents rating it “always excellent”.
Internode’s chart-topping performance in the 2009 Australian Broadband Survey follows a series of successes that include:
- Consumers rating Internode as Australia's best ISP in a national review on ProductReview.com.au (www.productreview.com.au)
- Roy Morgan Research reporting an 88.6 per cent customer satisfaction rating for Internode in its most recent ISP Customer Satisfaction survey
- Internode’s selection as the Emerging Broadband Service Provider of the Year in the 2009 Frost & Sullivan Australia Best Practices Awards last November
- Topping a biennial ISP customer satisfaction survey by consumer advocacy group Choice; and
- Collecting the inaugural Best Internet Service Provider title in the annual SMLES survey held by AFR Smart Investor magazine.
Internode managing director Simon Hackett said the Australian Broadband Survey results showed that Internode was succeeding where it counted most - with reliability and customer satisfaction. “It’s particularly gratifying that 97.8 per cent of our customers say they would recommend us to others,” he said.