No Phone Required
If all you want is broadband Internet, then this is the product you're after. With Easy Naked, there is no requirement to have a traditional telephone service.
- Unlike other Internode Easy Naked plans, please note that the new Easy Naked 150 Special plan is not 'bundled' with a VoIP service.
- If you'd like to make and receive calls - and in many areas keep your existing phone number - we recommend our high quality, fully featured NodePhone VoIP service. Plans start from just $5 per month, with $10 monthly call credit.
More than just the Internet
Easy Naked includes useful features for a complete online experience:
- Up to five spam & virus filtered email accounts and your own personal webspace.
- Anytime quota (download+upload) with no unexpected data usage charges. If your monthly data quota is exceeded, we simply shape your traffic to 256 kbps for the rest of the billing month. You can optionally buy additional data blocks or request a plan upgrade online.
- Plenty of unmetered content including over 100 online streaming radio stations; the extensive games.on.net games servers for low ping gaming; massive download mirrors for common file downloads; ABC iView and Fetch TV online content.
- Enjoy the best in support from our award winning & local helpdesk, 7 days a week .... and there's more ...
Need More Features?
Internet enthusiasts and business customers may have more advanced broadband requirements, and these are addressed with the addition of a Power Pack or Business Pack option to Easy Naked:
- The Power Pack option is $10 per month, and adds a static IP address, free uploads, faster excess shaping and more ....
- The Business Pack option is $30 per month, and adds a static IP address with optional subnet, free uploads, no excess shaping (capped excess charges apply), priority business support and more ....
Can I Get It?
The Easy Naked 150 Special plan is only available for a limited time at selected locations across the Internode broadband network. Please note, unlike other Easy Naked plans, the Easy Naked 150 Special is not available via the Optus broadband network.
- Find out if Easy Naked 150 Special is available in your area by entering your phone number or address into our online coverage checker.
Switching to Easy Naked
1. Existing Internode Naked ADSL Customers
The Easy Naked 150 Special plan is available to existing Internode Naked ADSL customers, subject to the following three important considerations:
- Availability - Find out if Easy Naked 150 Special is available in your area by logging in to the online plan change tool. This will show you the available plans for your service - note there's no once-off charge for an Easy Naked plan change.
- 24 Month Contract - Existing customers will need to commit to a 24 month contract term, in order to select the Easy Naked 150 Special plan.
- If you're not currently in contract; then a 24 month contract terms is established. This has the standard early cancellation charge of $120 cancellation in the first 12 months, $65 in the second 12 months.
- If you are currently in contract; then your contract is extended to 24 months. For example if you have 6 months to go on your contract, then your new contract term is 24 months - not 6 + 24 = 30 months!
- No NodePhone2-Special - If you currently have a NodePhone2-Special plan, it will automatically be changed to NodePhone2-Starter - which is $5 per month with $10 monthly included calls.
2. Other Internode ADSL Customers
If you're already on an Internode ADSL service with a phone line - and would like to 'go naked' - the easiest method is to convert your current phone line to naked.
3. New Customers
If you're not already with Internode, we can set up your new Easy Naked service from scratch, convert your current phone line, or you may be able to transfer an existing broadband service.
And if you need any help, please contact us.
If you’ve got questions, chances are we have the answers in our Easy Naked FAQs.