Internode offers assistance to customers affected by Adelaide Hills bushfires
The iiNet Group, including Adam and Internode, has announced relief assistance for all customers affected by the Adelaide Hills bushfires.
General Manager of Customer Service, Mathew Conn, said iiNet was ready to support customers in need.
"While the CFS continues their battle to contain the bushfires in the Adelaide Hills, we'll be offering relief assistance to our customers affected by the blaze. We hope these relief options take some of the pressure off those affected by the Sampson Flat fire during this extremely difficult time," he said.
As part of the relief package, affected customers will be provided with:
- Cancellation, without penalty, of the fixed line service and reservation of the customer's telephone number for a period of three months.
- Free connection to alternative premises/accommodation while a customer's home is uninhabitable.
- Complimentary MobiiHotspot and 3G wireless broadband service (18GB per month) for up to three months (for those not choosing fixed-line connection).
- Cancellation, without penalty, of any broadband or dialup internet service.
- Free installation of any ADSL internet service at the customer's new premises within a 12 month period and continuation of existing contract (where relevant and with no penalty).
"Our thoughts are with all those affected by the bushfires," Mr Conn said.
"While phone and Internet may not be a priority for our customers at the moment, we will do everything we can to provide temporary services, and make things easier when they are ready to restore their home and business connections," Mr Conn said.
"We have always supported our customers in times of tragedies or natural disasters and will continue to do so."
All iiNet, Internode, and Adam customers located in SA’s bushfire-damaged areas can call 1300 882 426 for immediate access to the relief package.