Our Global network extends to New Zealand, the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, the United Kingdom and Amsterdam.
About the Internode Global Network
To ensure a high quality and high performance Internet experience for our customers, we like to control as much of our network as possible. We weren't happy with just building a great national network - we've also built a great International network, which spans the globe. This means we can provide a better International Internet experience to our customers.
International network highlights
- Points of presence in San Jose, Los Angeles, Ashburn, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Auckland and London.
- Peering links to major Internet peering exchanges including: Equinix in San Jose, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore; Any2 in Los Angeles; the London Internet Exchange (LINX); Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMSIX) in London; Japan Internet Exchange (JPIX); Hong Kong Internet Exchange (HKIX), and the Auckland Peering Exchange (APE).
- Over 70 Gigabits per second of International IP capacity to the Internet!
- Our entire Global network is IPv6 enabled - IPv6 connectivity is available in all International points of presence.
- Geographically redundant rings on multiple under-sea cables to the United States and South-East Asia originating from multiple, geographically separate POP's in Australia.
- A global ring for additional redundancy, our network is interconnected both ways around the world - via the United States to Europe and via Asia to Europe.
- Multiple International cable networks including: Southern Cross, Sea-Me-We-3 and Pipe Pacific 1.
Our network gives our customers the best possible International performance, connectivity and reliability into the heart of the Internet.