How to set up TP-Link Archer VR900 for NBN FTTP or Fixed Wireless
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link Archer VR900.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the yellow LAN/WAN port on your TP-Link router.
Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your TP-Link on using the Power button on the side.
- Connect a device to your TP-Link via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password.
- On the home screen, select Advanced and Operation Mode.
- Select Wireless Router Mode.
- Click Save and the TP-Link will reboot to save the changes.
- Select Basic then select Internet.
- Select PPPoE as Connection Type.
- Tick the Enable checkbox for VLAN ID and enter 2.
- Select PPPoE for Internet Connection Type.
- Enter your Internode Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your TP-Link Archer VR900 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see NBN Co’s Steps to boost your WiFi or call us on 13 66 33 for further assistance.