Combos were available from 16 November 2012 to 9 October 2013. No further sign ups are available.
The following information is provided as a reference to customers who signed up for a Combo.
- Internode Combos
- Can I Get It?
- What's In The Combo?
- Tweak Your Combo!
- Terms and Conditions
- Special Combo Requirements
- Setup Charges
- Combo Discount & Billing
|Product||Combo 1 |
|Combo 2 |
|Combo 3 |
* Total Minimum Cost includes $15 SIM purchase, plus $15 equipment delivery, plus monthly rental for 24 months. NodeLine call charges, NodeMobile calls, texts and data usage outside of the included value; NodeLine setup (if applicable); and Fetch TV movie rentals are additional.
|Combo Monthly Rental||$109||$104||$104|
|1. Easy Broadband ADSL2+ †||
200 GB Plan
200 GB Plan
200 GB Plan
|2. NodeLine Home Phone||
|3. NodeMobile SIM card †||
Value 30 Plan
Starter 15 Plan
Starter 15 Plan
|4. Fetch TV||
|5. Broadband Hardware||None||
|Total Minimum Cost*
over 24 months
Combos were available wherever Easy Broadband ADSL2 plans were available. No further sign ups are available.
1. Easy Broadband ADSL2+
Broadband direct from Internode's own DSLAM network, packed with useful features and a massive 200 GB monthly quota - learn more about Easy Broadband.
- All Combos include Easy Broadband 200 (standard price $69.95 per month) - and no setup charge!
2. NodeLine Home Phone
A traditional 'landline' phone service featuring great value call rates - learn more about NodeLine.
- All Combos include NodeLine Home Phone (standard price $29.95 per month). Call charges are additional.
Standard setup charges (including $0 churn) apply.
Pop a NodeMobile SIM card into your mobile handset and make the most of the generous calls, text, and data inclusions. - learn more about NodeMobile.
- Combo 1 includes NodeMobile Value 30 (standard price $30 per month); Combos 2 & 3 include NodeMobile Starter 15 (standard price $15 per month).
- Calls, texts, and data usage beyond the included value are additional. A once-off $15 SIM purchase charge also applies.
4. Fetch TV
An innovative new TV service that includes an internet-enabled personal video recorder. Enjoy the convenience of
video-on-demand direct to your set top box.
- All Combos include Fetch TV (standard price $9.95 per month). The Entertainment Pack, World Channel Packages, and Movie rental charges are additional.
5A. FRITZ!Box 7270 (Combo 2 only)
Your home communications hub, supporting ADSL broadband, wireless, advanced phone and VoIP capabilities, and USB file and print server.
- Combo 2 includes rental of the FRITZ!Box 7270 (standard price $9.95 per month).
5B. Wireless Bridge (Combo 3 only)
The easy way to connect your Fetch TV set top box to the Internet via your broadband router - without having to run Ethernet cables across your house.
- Combo 3 includes an iiNet Labs Wireless Bridge (standard price $119).
A single $15 charge applies to deliver your SIM, Fetch TV set top box and any other selected hardware (FRITZ!Box or Wireless Bridge) in the same order.
You could adjust any of the products in your Combo up to suit your exact requirements. If you did this, you simply paid the incremental cost of the higher value plan. For example:
- Choose the Easy Broadband 300 plan ($79.95 per month) over the included Easy Broadband 200 plan ($69.95 per month) - and simply pay an extra $10 per month over the standard Combo price. This means Combos 2 & 3 would cost $114 per month, and the total minimum cost over 24 months would be $2,766. Combo 1 would cost $119 per month, and the total minimum cost over 24 months would be $2,886.
- Choose the NodeMobile Premium 45 plan ($45 per month) over the NodeMobile Value 30 ($30 per month) plan included in Combo 1 - and you'll pay an extra $15 per month over the standard Combo price. This means your Combo would cost $124 per month, and the total minimum cost over 24 months would be $3,006.
If you adjust any of the plans down (below the initial specification documented in the table on this page), then you'll simply pay the standard rate for each product. In this case the Combo discount will no longer apply.
The standard Terms and Conditions for each individual product continue to apply as per normal - the Combo simply provides you with a monthly discount. Special requirements for the Combo are:
- A 24 Month Contract Term: The Combo discount requires that you enter a 24 month contract term on your ADSL. If you cancel your ADSL service during the initial 24 month period, you are liable for an early cancellation charge. This charge is $120 in the first 12 months, reducing to $65 during the second 12 months.
- Other Product Contract Terms: The Fetch TV and FRITZ!Box Router Rental services are also subject to 24 month contract terms, while the NodeLine service is subject to a three month contract term.
- Credit Card or Direct Debit Only: The Combo discount is only available to customers that agree to pay by either credit card or direct debit, for all of the products and services they obtain from Internode.
When signing up to an Internode Combo, we required you to contract for 24 months on your Easy Broadband ADSL plan, Fetch TV plan; and FRITZ!Box rental (only if you chose Combo 2).
The NodeLine Home Value phone service is subject to a three month minimum term, while the NodeMobile service is on a monthly contract basis.
Breaking your Combo (by changing to an ineligible plan or removing a required product) resulted in cessation of your monthly Combo discount from that point forward.
- Note there isn't a contract break fee for the Combo itself - if you become ineligible, it just means you stop receiving the Combo discount.
- However please be aware that the individual products - such Easy Broadband, Fetch TV, NodeLine, and FRITZ!Box rental - do have early cancellation fees that would apply if you cancel those individual products. For full details please refer to the individual product Terms and Conditions pages linked above.
Required Products for Combo Eligibility
The minimum requirements are shown in bold in the following table. You can also select higher value plans as shown, and pay the additional incremental charge for that plan.
|Easy Broadband||Easy Broadband 200, Easy Broadband 300,
Easy Broadband 600 or Easy Broadband 1200
|NodeLine Phone||NodeLine Home or NodeLine Business|
|NodeMobile SIM||Combo 1 - NodeMobile Value 30, Premium 45 or Platinum 60
Combos 2 & 3 : NodeMobile Starter 15, Value 30, Premium 45 or Platinum 60
|Fetch TV||Fetch TV or (subject to availability) Fetch TV with Entertainment Plus, or other packages.|
|Broadband Hardware||Combo 1: None
Combo 2: FRITZ!Box 7270 or FRITZ!Box 7390
Combo 3: Wireless Bridge
- The standard $79 setup charge for Easy Broadband ADSL2+ on a 24 month contract was waived if you signed up for a Combo. Customers were able to set up a new ADSL service, or transfer an existing one - learn more about transferring to Easy Broadband.
- The standard setup charge applied for the NodeLine service. This ranged from $0 to churn a suitable existing phone service, through to $299 to establish a new phone service - learn more about setting up NodeLine.
- The standard setup charge of $15 applied to the NodeMobile service. The SIM delivery charge was included in Combo delivery charge (see below). You could have selected a standard SIM, a MicroSIM or a NanoSIM; and chosen to port your existing phone number or be allocated a new number - learn more about transferring to NodeMobile.
- There was no setup charge for Fetch TV on a 24 month contract, and the Set Top Box delivery charge was included in the Combo delivery charge (see below).
- There also was no setup charge for FRITZ!Box Rental or the Wireless Bridge, and the delivery charge was included in the Combo delivery charge (see below).
- A single $15 charge applied to deliver your SIM, Fetch TV set top box, and any other selected hardware (FRITZ!Box or Wireless Bridge) in the same order.
- $104 was the minimum monthly total price for Combos 2 & 3.
- $109 was the minimum monthly total price for Combo 1.
- The total minimum cost over 24 months (including hardware and delivery) for Combos 2 & 3 was $2,526.
- The total minimum cost over 24 months (including hardware and delivery) for Combo 1 was $2,646.
Plan upgrades beyond the minimum range of eligible plans resulted in a higher monthly price, as did product usage such as: calls from your NodeLine Home Phone service; calls, texts, data usage outside of your included NodeMobile Voice included value; and Fetch TV movie rentals.
- On your Internode bill, the Combo discount was applied to your broadband rental.
- The Combo discount took effect once all of the product components were activated.
- The Combo discount was removed if any of the required components were removed from your account.
Credit Card or Direct Debit Only
The Combo discount was only available to customers that agreed to pay by either credit card or direct debit, for all of the products and services they obtain from Internode.
- Can I change broadband plans?
- Can I have a Broadband Power Pack?
- What happens after 24 months?
- What if the NBN comes to my area in the next 24 months?
- What if I move house?
- My boss pays for my phone line on a separate bill - am I eligible?
- Is the Combo discount available to existing customers?
- Is the Wireless Bridge a rental arrangement?
- Are 'Eve' promotion broadband services or 'Summer SIM' promotion NodeMobile services eligible?
Yes, though note the Combo discount only applied to Easy Broadband 200 (and above) plans. You can request a plan change at any time and it will occur on your next monthly roll-over date.
Yes, both Power Packs and Business Packs may be added to the Easy Broadband service. The standard additional charges ($10/month and $30/month respectively) applied.
You were able to re-contract your broadband service and continue to receive the Combo discount.
That'd be great! And as long as you transferred from Internode ADSL broadband to Internode NBN broadband, no early cancellation charge would have applied to your broadband service.
You needed to recommit to a new 24 month contract on relocation to continue the Combo.
The standard relocation fees applied for the individual products, noting the ADSL setup fee was waived on relocation with a 24 month contract.
No - all products must be on the same client record.
It sure was; but you needed to be on the then-current Easy Broadband plan of 200 GB or more.
You also needed to have the other required products described above, have direct debit or credit card as your payment method, AND re-contract your broadband service for 24 months.
No it isn't - the Wireless Bridge is supplied to you outright. This saves you $119, compared to buying it!