Current ADSL Plans - Internode Easy Broadband
On 8 February 2011, the Internode ADSL range was simplified to four product families:
In general, these plans are the equivalent of our previous 'Home ADSL' products.
SOHO & Business ADSL => ADSL Option Packs
Internode Easy ADSL 'Option Packs' deliver similar additional benefits as our previous 'SOHO ADSL' and 'Business ADSL' products, and can be added to any of the new Internode ADSL plans:
- The Power Pack ($10 per month) is equivalent to SOHO ADSL
- The Business Pack ($30 per month) is equivalent to Business ADSL
If you are on a Grandfathered ADSL plan…
Existing customers on 'grandfathered' or non-current ADSL plans can simply request an online plan change to a current plan. You'll be changed to the new plan on your next monthly roll-over date.
- There are no 'once-off' charges to change your ADSL plan. From the next monthly billing cycle, you'll simply start paying the monthly rental of the new plan that you select.
- Selecting a new plan does not affect your contract term with Internode.
- You can change plans - up or down in value - as often as you like.
The plans available to you in the online plan changer are specific to your physical broadband connection. The following headings explain how each of the previous plans translate to the current plan families.
1. Extreme ADSL2+ => Easy Broadband
Extreme ADSL2+ were superseded by Internode Easy Broadband. Customers with existing Extreme ADSL2+ services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Broadband plans.
2. Ultra, UltraLine and UltraBundle => Easy Bundle
Ultra, UltraLine & UltraBundle were superseded by Internode Easy Bundle. Customers with existing Ultra, UltraLine & UltraBundle services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Bundle plans. This simply involves a change to your monthly download quota and spend:
- It does not affect your current NodePhone plan.
- It does not affect the speed of your connection. UltraLine customers who would like to upgrade to ADSL2+, are welcome to do so after submitting a plan change to Easy Bundle.
3. NakedExtreme and NakedUltra ADSL2+ => Easy Naked
NakedExtreme (via Agile) and NakedUltra (via Optus) were superseded by Internode Easy Naked. Customers with existing NakedExtreme and NakedUltra services can simply plan change to any of the current Easy Naked plans.
4. ADSL Standard, Plus, TwoPlus and Fast => Easy Reach
ADSL Standard and ADSL Fast were two families of ADSL products delivered using the Telstra Wholesale (TW) broadband access network. Over the years this has included a large number of Internode ADSL plans:
- Various plans at fixed speeds such as 256/64 kbps, 512/128 kbps, 512/512 kbps and 1500/256 kbps - including the 'Starter' and 'Standard' plans;
- A number of plans at the higher speeds of OPEN1 (up to 8 Mbps / 384 kbps) and OPEN2 (up to 20/1 Mbps) - including the 'High', Plus', 'TwoPlus' and 'Fast' plans.
Customers with any of these services can simply plan change to any of the current Internode Easy Reach plans.