A Change of Name request is required if you need to change your individual or business name, for instance:
- if you have recently married;
- if you have changed your name via Deed Poll; or
- if you have changed your business Trading Name (but not your ABN).
A Change of Ownership request is required if the account needs to be transferred from one individual/business to another, for instance:
- transferring ownership of an account to a family member, friend, housemate, etc;
- transferring ownership due a business acquisition and subsequent change of ABN and Trading Name; or
- transferring an individual service, such as ADSL or an email address, to another account.
Change of Name
To change your name, follow the steps below:
- Submit a request in writing stating your intention to change the individual/business name on your account via one of the following:
- Make sure that your request includes three (3) points of ID. These can include your Name, Customer Number, or Username. This will help our staff verify your identity and your account.
- Include one (1) proof of change of name document.
Proof of Change of Name documents
||Change of Name Certificate
||Business Registration Certificate
Change of Ownership
To change the owner of an account, you must complete a Change of Account Ownership form:
To change account ownership, follow the steps below:
- Complete the Change of Account Ownership form.
- Ensure both yourself and the new account holder complete and sign the form.
- Once all information has been provided, return the form via one of the following:
Please note that it may take up to 28 business days to process your request upon its receipt. Your monthly download quota will be reset to 0 MBs. Any data blocks purchased after the effective date are still required to be paid.