If there is already an active phone and/or internet service at your property address, then to get the line transferred from the previous owner, we will need you to send us an email with:
- Your application number (this can be found in emails regarding your order); and
- One Proof of Occupancy Document that meets the following criteria:
- The document must include your name or the name of a contact on your account;
- The document must include the same address as your internet order;
- The document may be:
- A fixed utility bill (e.g. water, electricity, gas);
- An insurance document (e.g. Business or Home & Contents);
- A Certificate of Title of the land;
- A Council Rates notice; or
- A signed lease/rental agreement (this must include the lease start date).
Please email us at: email@example.com
Once the Proof of Occupancy documents are accepted, your order will be lodged within 2 working days. We'll notify you when we have an update on your connection date.
Note: These documents are required to verify your entitlement to occupy the property.
Without the requested documentation, we may be unable to connect your service or connection could be delayed.