July 2016 Easy Naked Plan Changes
On Thursday 14 July 2016, Internode revised our Easy Naked plans. We've expanded the range to two plans, which are available now, for both new and existing customers.
- The Easy Naked plan range has been expanded to two plans.
- A new plan with unlimited quota is now available.
- The over quota shaping speed is 256/256 kbps.
- As with the previous Easy Naked plan changes in December 2015, these plans are not eligible for any unmetered data. Whilst you can still access the listed content, all data on these plans is counted as metered usage of your monthly broadband data quota.
All previous Easy Naked plans have been grandfathered, and are no longer available for new sign ups. Existing customers may change plan online to take advantage of the new deals. Read below for further details.
- The new Easy Naked ADSL2+ plans
- The previous Easy Naked ADSL2+ plans
- The Grandfathered Easy Naked 1000 Special plan
|250 GB||Unlimited GB|
† The Total Minimum Cost represents 1 month of Easy Naked plan rental (plus the standard setup fee of $129). Data blocks and option packs are additional.
ˆ Excess data usage is shaped to 256/256 kbps.
|$59.99 per month Min Cost: $188.99 † $0.24 per GB ˆ||$69.99 per month Min Cost: $198.99 †|
|Setup||1,000 GB Special|
† View Critical Information Summary for these plans.
† The Total Minimum Cost represents 1 month of Easy Naked 1000 Special plan rental (plus the standard setup fee of $129). Data blocks and option packs are additional.
ˆ Excess data usage is shaped to 128/128 kbps.
24 Month Contract:
|$69.99 per month Min Cost: $198.99 † $0.07 per GB ˆ|
Customers on the previous Easy Naked 1000 Special plan (at $69.99 per month) will remain on their current plan, but will receive a permanent quota upgrade at no extra cost during the week ending Sunday 24 July 2016.
- Existing Easy Naked 1000 Special customers do not need to take any action, but if you would like to change to a current plan, simply use our Online Plan Change tool.
- The Easy Naked 1000 Special plan has been grandfathered, and is no longer available for sign up. If you change to a current plan, you will not be able to change back to this plan.
- There is no change to your monthly rental, roll-over date, customer contract, or any of the terms and conditions.